ISE NY Artist Registry is an online library for artists from all over the world. It’s a venue for artists to showcase their artwork and for curators to search for new talent. ISE NY Artist Registry will provide a wider opportunity for artists and greater variety of choices for curators. It is a community to connect artists and curators.
If you are selected, your information will be posted on ISE NY Artist Registry page of our website. Additionally, every month “Artists of the month” will be selected and posted on our website and Facebook. We will occasionally invite surprise guest curators to select artists as well.
How to Apply
If you are an artist who is willing to share your work with other art professionals and a wider audience, you can simply fill out the following application form and send it. You can send 5 images through the form. Please keep each file size under 600 KB.
The purpose of this program is to reach a wider audience, so that please fill out all of the information in English.
- In order to facilitate connections with artists and viewers, ISE Cultural Foundation will put the following information on our ISE NY Artist Registry: Artist’s name, City and country of residence, URL, Contact info (email address), Resume, Statement, 5 images of work
- The selection of artists will be made by ISE Cultural Foundation. We cannot answer any questions regarding the selection process.
- Incomplete submissions and/or poor quality of images may cause exclusion.
- It may take approximately 1 month for your information to be listed on our website.
- ISE Cultural Foundation is not responsible for any communications between artists and the viewers (users) of the ISE NY Artist Registry.